"Create a life that feels good on the inside, not one that just looks good on the outside..." - Anon
Susie Garden is a degree qualified Naturopath & Nutritionist, trained to assess your specific health issues and address the underlying cause of these with food as medicine, herbal medicines and lifestyle modification.
Susie is also a trained in Naturopathic Emotional Release (NER) which is a tool based on the findings that neuropeptides are released during times of stress, and can attach to receptors on the neurons and cells of tissues throughout the body. This mind and body connection explains why stored emotions may contribute to pain, illness and disease, and how clearing those emotional energies could provide potential benefits. Naturopathic Emotional Release™ combines touch, muscle response and memory recall to help clients of all ages tap into and release these emotions.
This is especially useful in the context of weight loss and lifestyle change.
Susie has over 20 years experiences in healthcare, originally as a Registered Nurse and then a long career in the pharmaceutical industry. Susie is also a Registered Yoga and Meditation Teacher and she uses these skills to bring the mind and body into balance.
Susie’s special interests are:
• Healthy Weight Loss with Metabolic Balance
• Gut Health (IBS, Food Intolerances, Unexplained digestive symptoms, etc)
• Mental Health (stress, anxiety, depression, insomnia, PTSD, etc)
• Hormone Balancing and Women's Health (PMS, menopause, PCOS, endometriosis, etc)
• Inflammation and Allergies (autoimmunity, chronic diseases, food intolerances/allergies and other allergies)
The Wellness Clinic is currently online only due to COVID-19. This allows you to see Susie from the comfort of your home or workplace via TeleHealth (video link).
Susie is available for after hours appointments upon request.